- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
And some people still act like we’re in the 1800s and slavery is a big ass thing and Jim Crow Laws are still in place and the Civil Rights movement is just taking off through Tumblr.
Both sides are fucking retarded.
Ah, clearly you didn’t actually read anything I wrote thoroughly. I never said I wanted to be anything, I never said I didn’t want to be anything. My point is rather simplistic and easy to grasp once you get past the brick wall of having to use ideologies which have so many branches, facets, and faults that the usage of simple terminology on its own becomes vague to define the varying opinions and perspectives of an individual maybe you’ll understand what it is I’m saying. I’m nothing but myself, my opinions belong to no one but me and are sooner voiced than stamped with anything. I believe in equality for both of the sexes and any/all genders, if that makes me a feminist to you under your own definition then obviously feel free to personally view me as one- there’s nothing I can do about that.
I’ve seen so much extremism and thoughtlessness with feminism and those who consider themselves anti-feminists that I’m not sure I even want to define myself with any broad terms, labels, or movements where the actions and words of others could be reflected onto me, or where there could be a projected light shed on me that isn’t really true to who I am or my actual beliefs. I point out injustice where injustice lies and I don’t care much about picking and choosing who I fight for. Take my opinions, my beliefs, my responses, my arguments and decide what I am in your own mind- but I’d prefer not to define myself with factions, movements, political ideologies, or specifics that have multiple conflicting facets.
Tumblr: Don’t say this violent person was mentally ill. That suggests all mentally ill people are violent.
Tumblr: This incident of violence proves that all men are violent.